True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Feeling Fine and Lookin' Good - a letter to a curious inquirer

(Orginally posted 4/27/04)

After 9 surgeries and the removal of a cancerous left kidney, I returned to work in late January of 2004, and now am continuing my quest for workplace justice, as well as happily harassing all my coworkers with all my goofy stories.

By the way, on my first day back to work, Maryland Governor Ehrlich (a good Republican, of course) called me to see how I was doing, and if he could do anything for me.

The rumor is not true that I asked him to sweep my porch.

Let's see.
Perhaps you also could add that I'm now one of the coolest Super Heroes in the League of Justice.

The happiest man in town is the village idiot, and I'm feeling just fine (and looking good, too!).