True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Rx Report Redux

Dr. Michael McCormack, my bemused Oncologist, today opined that "maybe" I finally have "dodged the bullet" with cancer, but that the verdict's still not in and that many more tests and vigilance will be necessary.
My journey is not over yet.
Why God's providence continues to prevent my immediate exit from this veil of tears perplexes me as much as it does anyone else.
I guess we'll all just have to stay tuned for the answer to this round of "Final Jeopardy".
This round of cancer is not related to my experience in 1981.
It began in 1996, about the same time as my modest little home burned to the ground.
At the time the doctors were stymied over the cause of my symptoms, and it wasn't until 2001 that various surgeries began (too many to count - see previous "blog" entries for more about that).
However, it's now been a year since my last chemotherapy session,
and I continue to feel pretty good.
In fact, I can't remember ever feeling better.
Just the same, here's a note of caution to those of you who visit www.indynerds.com/larry and take the poll: the Pony rides are not free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home