True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Frank Emerick

Recently, while facilitating a prison inmate group cognitive thinking session at Roxbury Correctional Institution in Hagerstown and sharing with them the importance of deeply held values and role model mentors, I told them about my personal hero, Frank Emerick.
Frank was a humble man without guile, who previously served in Church with me many years ago in the Cumberland, Maryland area.
And so it goes that Frank and his example continues to make a difference in the lives of others well beyond the time of his mortal probation
And so it can be for all of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home