True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wistful Memories of Limerence

Restless and unable to sleep just now, I arose and began to thumb through old High School yearbooks from North Hagerstown High School in Hagerstown, Maryland (1960-1965).
Therein I discovered a series of photographs of Courtney Page Roulette, a lovely young girl who captured my infatuous affection, beginning in the 7th grade, at North Potomac Junior High School. Perhaps she was my first love, albeit very much from afar.
Alas, I never found the courage to tell her about my feelings :( ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home