True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Providing Pause to Ponder

After Church services last Sunday, one of the brothers was talking with me in the foyer, just making friendly conversation.

He seemed to me to be so sad, frail, and elderly.

Accordingly, it then surprised me to discover that he and I are of about the same age, with me being slightly the elder.

Then, during my annual medical check-up this morning, Dr. Shranatan told me that my good health is most remarkable, especially considering my previous medical challenges, and that it actually has improved in recent years. He went on to say that my health now even is better than many younger men.

All of which gives me much pause to ponder the miracles that God has so lovingly wrought throughout my life, and very much more so than just concerning my physical health.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...sancified by the Spirit unto the renewing of their bodies", what a marvelous promise!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home