True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Monday, September 02, 2019

My wife Cheryl is a "Hottie"!






Christine and Adam are both resplendent as well as radiant, but the "hottie" is those wedding photos is my gorgeous and beloved wife Cheryl. 😍
Cheryl has been telephoning me several times every day while she has been in Cleveland, and she is so excited and happy on behalf of Christine and Adam. 🤗
Cheryl also was pleased to see her other three daughters once more at Christine's and Adam's wedding. 😍
Even so, Cheryl, it's now time for you to come home to me and Bodacious Bob, the Wonder Dog.🤔
I lived alone for many years, prior to marrying Cheryl, but this past weekend was the first time, since our marriage on August 11th, 2018, that I've been here at our Falling Waters, West Virginia home alone. I thought it would be a treat or even a nice vacation for me to once again have some cherished private time during this past weekend. However, within less than an hour after Cheryl departed from our home last Friday morning, our home suddenly seemed so empty and I quickly became very lonely and sad.😢
So, Cheryl, drive home to me as fast as you can, and don't heed the speed limits. 😮
www.Mormon.org/Me/4Y8B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home