True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I Wonder

Having just viewed the DVD movie version of Gerald N. Lund's "The Work & the Glory", his written words still impress me more than the screenplay, even though both versions stirred my soul with the eternal truths woven throughout.
I wonder, though, will this book and movie perhaps bring others to that with which I and others like me have been so richly blessed?
Will others come to realize and make these same choices in their lives, regardless of the difficult consequences of and opposition to those choices?
I wonder.
And, as I wonder, I also have learned that WAL*MART now has both the book and DVD for sale.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also at Ebay.com and Amazon.com

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home