True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

My Visit with Mr. Zippy

A heartfelt thank you goes out to all of you who have expressed concern and even included me in your prayers during my recent carotid artery surgery and ongoing recovery.
I'm mending well, and hope to see all of you soon.
I even miss one or two of you.
Meanwhile, here's my presurgical poem to my doctor:

Doctor, in your surgeon's coat,
Won't you please come slit my throat?
(With apologies to Dr. Anhtai Nguyen)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And like Spencer Kimball, you "fell among the cutthroats".

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home