True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Best Wishes

As a younger man and when friends would marry, other folks sometimes would give me a nudge and a wink, telling me "You're Next!".
Anxious to return their encouragement, I would tell them the same thing at funerals.

2 Comments:

Anonymous patti jackson said...

You are a funny funny man! Patti LDS

8:27 PM  
Blogger Bookslinger said...

That works best when the person you say it to isn't related to the deceased.

(Don't ask me how I know that.)

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home