True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Who's this guy & what did you do with Larry?

An old friend (who shall remain anonymous and also a witness protection program participant) both flattered and flabbergasted me with the following e-mail, so much so that I finally decided that it was worth sharing:
"You are ...an intelligent man, with a working mind, and a tinge of humbleness, (which) comes far and few in-between these days..... Give 'em Hell Harry at the (MCEA) union meeting and don't put your elbows on the table....."
Yep, I know.
I'm also still bemused and befuddled at this assessment.
Who is this guy, and where's Larry?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home