True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Thank You, Benjamin.

Benjamin Person was a North Carolinian, born in 1737, and, early this morning in the Washington D.C. Temple, the privilege was provided for me to complete his endowments.
Many images coursed through my mind during his endowment ordinances; among which were how he has waited for over 200 years to receive these Providential gifts, and also how he lived through and experienced the very birth of our nation.
Ben's presence this morning, as well as his gratitude, was palpable.
Then, while exiting down the stairwell of the Temple and silently mouthing a prayer of gratitude for Christ's Atonement and my own privilege of Temple service, notwithstanding my own fulsome flaws and failings;the power and presence of the Holy Ghost set my lips quivering and tears welling up within my eyes.
Thank you, Benjamin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home