True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Seeking Strength in Sadness

Feelings of frustration and discouragement oft times weigh heavily upon all of us, and so it likewise sometimes happens with me.
The best remedy for these ailments, in my experience, is profound personal prayer and Scripture study, albeit, our Savior also has counseled us that some challenges require much more effort: "And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer AND fasting." (From Mark 9:29, emphasis added)
And so it also has been with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home