True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Doctor Says My Condition Is Terminal

The Oncologist, Dr. McCormack, told me last Friday that I'm going to die, sooner or later-just like all of us.
The Divine intervention that continued my life here and now is a mystery to him and everybody else on this side of the veil.
There still are no signs of a return of any cancer, but there's also no guarantees about tomorrow for anybody.
That's the way life goes.
Sometimes, we forget that our time here only is part of our journey, and we're not supposed to stay here - that would be a great tragedy, denying us the Providential promise of our birthright.
It's not how long we stay here that counts, but what we do with this mortal probation, especially in our eternal relationships and partnerships.
It's been an amazing journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home