True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Caught in the Act

During the rest hymn of the LDS Church General Conference Priesthood Broadcast tonight, I briefly walked outside to get a breath of fresh air.
It was then that I noticed a gaggle of giggling girls, busily toilet-papering one of the cars in the Church parking lot.
Swiftly walking up to and surprising these miscreants, I sternly told them that they also needed to soap up the car windows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home