True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful

After returning home late last night from a wondrous Thanksgiving dinner and visit with my daughter Sarah ("Sadie-Belle" to those "in the know"), my thankfulness was enhanced even further today.
That happened by arising in the wee hours of this morning and hieing myself to Washington, D.C., to participate in an endowment session within the Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church).
At the Temple, and in conversation with one of the Temple Officiators. we both expressed profound gratitude for the Atonement of Jesus Christ.
Satan's counterfeit delusion causes many to believe the pernicious lie that Our Father in Heaven demands that we live without personal flaws or faults.
Instead, Our Savior only requires us to make a sincere effort to learn from and follow Him.
His Atonement then helps us along the rest of the way on our paths to fulfill both our earthly and eternal potentials and destiny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home