True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Monday, January 05, 2009

A Letter to My Children on Upcoming Events

Sunday, January 4th, 2009

Dear David & Sarah,
The WBAL (Baltimore) radio show interview with former Maryland Governor Ehrlich (done via telephone from my home) went extremely well last Saturday morning, and (bless their hearts) they even promised to send me an audio cassette tape copy of the show.(For an executive summary of the thrust of my remarks, visit http://kumpster.blogspot.com and scroll down to the "Furloughs, Pickpockets, and Retirees" entry.)
At 8:00 AM, Monday, January 5th, 2009, I have an appointment with my Primary Care Doctor to get a referral for further cancer surgery, which will be within the next month or so.
On Tuesday evening, January 6th, I have a dinner meeting at the Hagerstown area Beaver Creek Country Club with Maryland House of Delegates Minority Leader Christopher Shank and former Maryland Governor Ehrlich.
Then on Friday, January 9th, I have an 11:00 AM luncheon meeting with the MCEA Union Public Safety Non-Custody Employees Chapter in Hagerstown, MD at the El Paso restaurant on the Dual Highway.
Of course my activity within my local congregation of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) continues unabated. We are preparing for the imminent opening of our new "Stake Center" (new regional worship and meeting house), which only is a few scant miles from my home in Falling Waters, WV (in Spring Mills, WV). The target opening date is around the end of February, 2009. It will include a "Family History Center" (Genealogy Research Center) which will be free of charge and open to the general public.
And so it goes.....

Love,


Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home