True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Paying It Forward-a Letter to a Friend

Donna,
Just now, while reading President Uchtdorf's testimony of Joseph Smith in the February, 2009 issue of the "Liahona", I again was reminded of those who so lovingly nutured me in my early faith.
Tonight, I have the supernal privilege of accompanying Patriarch Jack Huff and home teaching the family of Eddy Mueller.
Eddy is the brother of Richard Mueller, and Richard Mueller's family (in Paw Paw, West Virginia) was one of several wonderful local LDS families who immediately took me in, so many years ago and almost as one of their own, and helped a confused and often arrogant young man to learn Gospel principles in action.
It also is my understanding that Eddy is the one who brought the Restored Gospel to Richard & Jane Mueller.

Larry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home