True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Lessons in Life from "The Kid"

Restless and unable to sleep, I started to watch one of my favorite
movies on DVR, "The Kid" by Walt Disney and starring Bruce Willis.
One of the best parts of the movie is when Bruce tells his assistant to stop biting her nail because it shows that she is unprofessional.
She replies by sticking her finger up her nose and asking him what that means.
At the end of the movie, he wises up and marries her.
Cool beans.

This Notice Required by State Law: Kids - don't try this at home, at least not while your parents are watching. This also applies to "Wet Willies"...just in case you wanted to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home