True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Thursday, April 02, 2009

From Long Ago & Far Away (shared with an old friend)

When I joined the Church, you were just a little tyke - about 4 years old or so.
The first thing I remember about you is your Mom & Dad telling me that you would pitch a hissy fit at even the very thought of missing out on Family Home Evening.
They also told me that you often would ask if it was Monday yet, because you so enjoyed that time with your family.
Therein perhaps was the acorn that grew up into the mighty Oak tree of your spiritual strength.

Footnote: For more about Family Home Evenings and lots of other family friendly information, call 1-800-438-7557 or visit www.mormon.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home