True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Monday, August 03, 2009

Partnership Priorities

I remember, long ago and far away, a special lady who was my Hoosier racquetball partner in Indianapolis.
She was a lovely lady and my companion of choice.
She and I got along great, and our friends and associates frequently pointed us out to others as a "dynamic duo".
I also thought so, and included her in all of my Church activities, hoping with all my heart that she would come to understand and embrace eternal truths.
I even seriously was thinking about marriage and more for us.
Then, one day, after we participated in a church social event together, she abruptly told me that she'd either marry me or live with me (without marriage).
She then further explained that the choice was mine, and all that I had to do was give up my membership "that Church".
My sad yet immediate "adieu" flabbergasted and upset her, but I remain so grateful that I knew and had strength enough to choose only the very best and would accept no substitutes.
It was the second best decision of my life.
The best decision of my life was joining The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church).
For more of this about that, call 1-800-438-7557 or visit http://www.mormon.org/.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home