True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Friday, January 01, 2010

Keeping Warm on New Year's Day

My heat here at home sputtered out around 2:00 A M this New Year's morning. but, fortunately, I have two alternative back up heating systems.
The folks who regularly refill my fuel tank somehow simply forgot to make the automatic fuel delivery, and I didn't notice until the heat went kaput.
I telephoned them a few minutes ago, and told their answering service that Monday morning would be soon enough to refill the tank.
My back-up home heating systems work just fine, and there's no need to roust out their delivery men during this holiday weekend.
Following LDS Church counsel on "Emergency Preparedness" really does pay off.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home