True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Scabs


Brigham Young once said that, when we didn't feel like praying, that was when we should get down on our knees and pray until we did. He also may have been the one who said that we should pray until we develop scabs on our knees.

Enos impressed me the most the first time I read the Book of Mormon. His persistence in seeking to know God and His will  through Jesus Christ was a tremendous object lesson for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home