True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries of Larry D. Kump which are published at this site are solely his personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding his positions and proposals as a legislator in the West Virginia House of Delegates, please visit www.LarryKump.com.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wood or Clay?

Paul said to Timothy: "...in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay." (2 Timothy 2:20).

And so it also is for me, as an ever so grateful member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church), that I am one of those wood or clay vessels.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Larry,
Good morning!
Couldn't help to think when I read your entry that even a clay vessel can shine after it's put through the fire. Keep up the good work for the citizens of West Virginia!

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too am in the Potter's hands (Jeremiah 18:1-6)

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home