True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Another Marvelous Work & a Wonder

 It's been yet another marvelous work and a wonder for me to count my many blessings and then prayerfully express my profound gratitude to God for both the blessings of freedom and faith.
 In addition to my myriad other adventures, my most recent reflections have included the memory of being both unemployed and homeless when I first arrived in West Virginia in 1989.
 At that time, the frenetic focus of my heartfelt personal prayers was to find the means to continue to provide child support for my children and to find just a modest room somewhere to call my own.
 These and other challenges long since have been resolved, frequently testing my faith, but always providing me with an abundance of blessings and personal growth.
 And so it is, as I continue to reflect upon my life's journey, my heart is so full of gratitude to God that I can scarce take it all in.
 Just sayin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home