True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Monday, July 03, 2017

Please tell my Mother!

Something especially wonderful recently happened to me at the Washington, D. C. Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

There was a small multi-racial/ethnic group of us performing vicarious marriages and family sealings for others, some of whom had waited for over 200 years for this Priesthood blessing.

These Priesthood blessings (sealings) provide the means whereby husbands, wives, and children continue together in their marital and family relationships, not only here and now, but throughout Eternity.

Sister Salazar was participating in these sacred ordinances with us, and was pregnant with her next child.

Then, as she and her husband were at the altar, the realization came into my mind that her forthcoming baby's spirit also was there in the sealing room with us.

This child was ever so grateful and proud of soon being "Born under the Covenant" to this humble sister and brother, as their previous Priesthood Temple marriage sealing also would cover their yet unborn child.

The prompting from this spirit child grew stronger and stronger, and, as the sacred work progressed, I basked in this realization.

Finally, and with more than a little impatience, a small voice softly pleaded with me, "Please tell my Mother!".

And so I did!

Visit www.Mormon.org/Me/4Y8B for more about me and how I was led to my faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home