True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Looking Forward...

Reflecting on the recent West Virginia Primary election and our ongoing blessings:
Throughout my entire life, even during multiple periods of trials and tribulations, God has reached out His hand to me and repeatedly lifted me up.🤗
And so it also is now, for both me and my beloved and bodacious wife Cheryl. 🤔
Further and most especially now, both Cheryl and I stand in grateful amazement for the supernal support recently given to us from so many of our friends and supporters.😮
Truly, this has been and continues to be a "marvelous work and a wonder" for Cheryl and me (King James Bible, Old Testament, Isaiah, Chapter 29, Verse 14). 🙏
For sure and for certain, may God bless you all real good! 😍
www.LarryKump.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home