True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Marital Mentors

There is a married couple here in my local LDS Church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) ward (congregation) who never fails to lift my spirits and bring a smile to my lips.
The mutual love for each other of these two former full-time LDS missionaries just is so palpably obvious in their body language and their behavior toward each other.
This also is manifestly evident in how their faces light up with such joy and peace whenever they look at each other.
They and the power of their faith in their relationship are a shining example for me; an example of the fruits of humble righteousness and striving to always put the happiness of your spouse as your first priority.
These two marital mentors understand and are living the principles for a marriage that transcends time.
For a free video about loving family relationships, and how they can last forever, call 1-888-537-6777.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was a couple with much the same attributes you describe in our little Wheeling branch (now a ward) when I joined. I somehow assumed they were newlyweds. A few months later they moved out west to be near their grandchildren and I learned they'd been married for over 30 years. I think it's testimony to the difference an eternal perspective makes. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have such a marriage?!!!

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home