True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

A Feedback Reply to an LDS Friend (See the entry: A Prophet's Call...)


Dear XXXXXX,
...Although it's amazing to me how only 15 minutes a day of Scripture reading can get you through all of the Scriptures (Bible, Book of Mormon, Doctrine Covenants, & Pearl of Great Price) each year, I continue to stand all amazed at the number of times David O. McKay had read the entire Book of Mormon.
I've been a member since 1969, and only have read the Book of Mormon completely about 40 times (although I just finished reading it yesterday for the second time this year).
It just reminds me of how much other stuff I do and read, and especially how irrelevant most of it is to what really counts, both now and for eternity.
-Larry
--------------------------------------------------------------
Larry,
Re: "Almost"..how true!
Re: "A Prophets Call"... I'm doing it, BUT am behind schedule due to .....
XXXXXXX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home