True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

More about the Wisdom of Ruby Landis

Larry,
I recently had a situation at Church that left me devastated and ready to never return.
I (also) listened that day to a speaker about family history and how web services have increased the speed in which much of our work is done.
Still suffering under my hurt feelings, out of curiosity I searched under grandma's name and was led to one of your journal entries about Ruby Landis and the kitchen window.
I really don't know how many times in my life I had heard those words from my grandma, but in a time of deep despair she spoke to me through you.
God has preserved you here on this earth, if nothing else, for me.
Thank you!
Love,
Shirleen Moore


Note: For the rest of the story about Ruby Landis, scroll down to "The Wisdom of Ruby Landis" (1/22/07 entry)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home