True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Friday, May 19, 2006

From Steve & Linnea Capps (see "What Matters Most" entry)

Larry,
For all you give of yourself to the community out there, I'm glad they made a fuss over you.
They should have and, when they do, they usually know how to do it up just right.
Congratulations!
Not that this was why you worked so hard in the community, but it's nice to get some recognition for the work, time, and sacrifice to make the kind of contribution that you have to the community.
The honors and accolades couldn't have been showered on a more humble or deserving man.
Have a wonderful week and weekend, for as long as the glow lasts.

Warmly,
Steve and Linnea Capps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home