True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Foretold by Malachi (Chapter 4, Verses 5 & 6)

David & Sarah,
As you already know, our Campbell and Henry family lineage (through your Great Great Grandfather Montford Guyon Seylar, your Great Grandmother Rhoda Leona Seylar Kump's Dad) goes back to the patriot Patrick Henry, but it goes back still even further than that.
Today, I completed more LDS Temple submissions on "Ma-Maw" Kump's family line, back through Scot and Irish Kings, and which includes Henry I of England.
That portion of our family genealogy now has been completed back to the First Century A.D., and the work continues on it as well as the other branches of our family tree, all of which has been posted at http://www.familysearch.org/.
The Spirit of Elijah continues to inspire marvelous works and wonders.
Love
Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home