True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Barbara Ann & "The Beach Boys"

Yesterday, I submitted an LDS Temple proxy ordinance request for Barbara Ann Kump.
Barbara is the daughter of my Dad's brother, Uncle Harold "Curly" Kump, and she grew up in the Los Angeles suburbs.
She was a California beauty pageant queen and dated Brian Wilson of "The Beach Boys". He wrote "Barbara Ann" while he was courting her.
Barb wasn't LDS, nor is the rest of her family.
She died suddenly and unexpectedly, after we visited together at a family reunion, over a year ago, and I was pleased to submit her Temple work today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home