True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Troublesome and Toxic

The recent December 18th "Christmas Memories I Can't Forget" editorial comments by Don Smith (www.journal-news.net) mirrored my thoughts, as well as my concerns, about West Virginia's unhealthy dependence on revenue from gambling clip joints.
Gambling is a troublesome and toxic combination, especially when it is part of the government revenue stream.
It bodes ill for the well-being of Mountaineer families.
Visit www.LarryKump.us for legislative news and views.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home