True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Saturday, September 08, 2012

Irony (not Wrinkly)

The High Priests of the Charleston, West Virginia 2nd Ward (LDS Congregation) hosted a well attended social and grub-fest last Saturday night down here near the State Capitol.

A spry 98 year old brother was there and busily circulating among us.

The irony of it was that I was told that he was inactive in the Church until age 92.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home