True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Thursday, June 14, 2018

This morning's entry from my personal journal...

"This morning, my mind and heart were heavily weighed down, with the remorseful realization and reality of my myriad personal inadequacies and failures.

Nevertheless, prayerful pondering of the Scriptures, about the supernal blessing of the infinite Atonement of Jesus Christ, not only for all mankind but also for me, lifted up my heart and renewed my hope.

He knows me personally.

He loves me, despite all of my sins and imperfections.

His hand always is stretched out to lift me up, no matter how many times I stumble and fall.

Truly, Jesus Christ is the author and finisher of my faith."

Visit www.Mormon.org/Me/4Y8B for more of this about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home