True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

About God & Governance

After wondering and worrying about those who seek our election validation and votes in 2018, especially after my previous Facebook page posts about the issues of good governance, a prayerful poem by Meade McGuire came into my thoughts:

"Father, where shall I work today?"

And my love flowed warm and free.

Then He pointed out a tiny spot

And said, "Tend that for me".

I answered quickly, "Oh no; not that!

Why, no one would ever see,

No matter how well my work was done;

Not that little place for me."

And the word He spake, it was not stern;

He answered me tenderly:

"Ah, little one, search that heart of thine,

Art thou working for them or for me?

Nazareth was a little place,

And so was Galilee."

And so, as we ponder the candidates and issues during the 2018 election season, let us do so prayerfully, that Providence may chart our choices.

And may God bless you all real good!

Larry D. Kump,

Falling Waters, West Virginia

Visit the other posts on this website, and also my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/LarryDKump) for more of this about that.

Please share this message with others, and ask them to go and do likewise!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this outstanding blog!

I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your
RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will
talk about this blog with my Facebook group.

Talk soon!

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home