True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Ambushed by Love

"Love at First Sight" is not just fatuous fiction in romance novels and movies.
It happened to me yesterday.
While visiting the Humane Society of Washington County, near Hagerstown, MD; I turned the corner among the dog pens...
... and there she was!
It really was love at first sight.
"Buttercup" is a young collie/mixed breed, and I instantly knew that she would be a perfect companion for me.
Alas, however, my job keeps me away from my home for twelve hours a day, and there's no one else at my home.
She deserves better than that.
But, this unrequited love story still has a happy ending.
Some fortunate family has filed an application to adopt Buttercup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home