True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Monday, June 02, 2008

Ed Wilson on Appointment by Governor O'Malley

Ed,
Oh,that's how it is supposed to go?
Bummer!
That must be why the Wardens frequently were dragging me into their offices to lecture me?
Larry
--------------------------------------------------------------
Now. Larry -- you do understand that this doesn't mean that you are to CAUSE violence in the prisons, but just to study it, right?
Ed

-----Original Message-----

May 27th, 2008
Dear Mr. Kump,
Having great confidence in your dedication to public service, it is my pleasure to appoint you a member of the (Maryland) Task Force to Study Prison Violence in Maryland....
Sincerely,
Governor Martin O'Malley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home