True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Friday, June 20, 2008

To the MCEA Executive Director

David,
Thank you so much for the supreme compliment you gave to me last night, just prior to the Board of Directors' meeting of the Maryland Classified Employees Association (MCEA), in suggesting to me that I relocate to Maryland and be a candidate for election to the Legislature.
That suggestion, especially coming from you, means much to me.
Furthermore, I am pleased and proud to pass along your expression of esteem and support to my friends and grateful family.
My 6th Great Grand Uncle and Personal Hero, Patrick Henry, no doubt also is smiling in appreciation from the other side of the veil.
Nevertheless, I heartily agree with him that public (or any office) is a weighty personal burden and responsibility.
And so it is that I prefer to continue to do what I can as a volunteer citizen on behalf of workplace justice and individual liberty in other ways and forums.
Larry

cc: Friends & Family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home