True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Another Spaghetti Sauce Solution

Nonplussed over several personal questions and issues, meditation and prayer brought one repeated prompting.
It was to hie myself to the Washington, D. C. Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and participate in the higher levels of sacred ordinance work.
The Interstate traffic congestion during the workweek is horrendous, and I was loathe to endure it, but I went anyway this morning.
It was during the worst of the commuter traffic.
However, to my amazed delight, traffic just seemed to melt away.
Consequently, I arrived at the Temple in record time.
At the Temple, it soon became clear to me why it was important for me to be there at that particular time and date.
That brand of spaghetti sauce is right: just pray and go (Prego).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home