True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Making Choices

A good ol' boy was in his boat fishing, when a voice said, "Pick me up!".
Looking around, he didn't see anyone.
He shrugged it off as a daydream, but then he heard the voice say again and louder, "Pick me up!".
This time, he looked down in the water and saw a frog.
Startled, he asked the frog, "Are you talking to me?".
The frog replied, "Yes, I'm talking to you. Pick me up, kiss me, and I'll turn into a beautiful woman. All your friends will be envious and I will become your bride!".
The man looked at the frog and considered the proposal.
Then, he reached over, picked up the frog, and put it in his pocket.
The indignant frog protested, "What, are you nuts? Didn't you hear me? Kiss me, and I will become your beautiful bride!".
Whereupon, the man opened his pocket, looked down at the frog, and told him, "I'd rather just have a talking frog.".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home