True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

One of Many Previous & Persuasive Pleas

Larry:
As one who is quite familiar with your political views and ability to express them, I urge you to prayerfully consider the appeal of party leaders to you to run for office, providing the rigors of travel to Charleston will not be too much for you physically.

You are known in our community as one who does not cave easily to pressure, even when your views are contrary to the majority.

We dearly need such representation in our West Virginia Legislature.
This is very likely a case where the call of God and the call of man are one and the same.

I urge you in the strongest possible terms to make the sacrifices called for in order for you to become an agent of positive change for the people of West Virginia and the Eastern Panhandle.

Sincerely,
Ed Wilson

Personal Sidebar Addendum from Larry: This good and devout Roman Catholic friend even has since gone so far as to petition a patron saint on my behalf. He and others like him have touched my innermost soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home