True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Blizzard Boulevard in the Boondocks

This is not the kind of blizzard that I enjoy so much at the local Dairy Queen.

There's at least two feet or more of snow on the ground hereabouts, it keeps coming down, and the word on the weatherman's street is that it won't stop until Sunday morning.

Still, there's nowhere else that I absolutely have to be and nothing else that I especially have to do.

It's during times such as this that I am especially grateful for the "Emergency Preparedness" self-sufficiency program that is taught and encouraged by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home