True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Monday, January 02, 2012

"Not Long Enough!"

Yesterday, on New Year's Day and as I was chatting after Church services with my friend and brother David Moore, I asked him how long he has been married.


Dave immediately smiled and replied, "Not Long Enough!".


For me, Dave's reply was the best part of my New Year's Day.



Footnote: David and Shirleen Moore have been married for eighteen years, and they are looking forward to many more years together.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a quick note as I sit here all alone, but can't help thinking of the wonderful years Boyd and I spent together --- 55 beautiful years and I sure wish it had been a bit longer. Sure do miss him!!!
Eileen

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweet man.

4:51 PM  
Blogger D said...

that put a smile on my face. nice to come across this - thanks for sharing.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home