True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

More on the Islamic Issue

Dear Dorothy,

Thank you.

I've gotten disagreement from a few about my earlier email on this issue.

The point that I was trying to make was about our own behavior and stereotypings, not the behavior and faith of the Muslims.

However, some instead have responded to me by cataloging what they feel is wrong with the Muslim faith and culture.

Larry

--------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Larry

I agree with you. I have a friend who is Muslim, who also was very supportive of my faith. In fact she invited some of us to dinner---I shared a copy of the "Ensign" magazine with her once that educated us about the Muslim religion.

It is the extremists of any organization that are just that --extreme.....!

Dorothy


Note: See other entries on this issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home