True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Remembering Nancy

Yesterday, I printed out copies at the local library of my electronic web-log journal entry of Friday, June 23rd, 2006.
This morning, I placed one copy in my more extensive and private hand-written personal journal.
I then also put another copy of that entry into a separate "scrapbook" binder, wherein I keep some selected copies of printouts of some web-log journal entries and other items of importance to me.
That scrapbook was given to me by my previous wife on our first wonderful Christmas together as husband and wife.
The first part of that scrapbook includes a letter written to and given to me by Nancy Kay Cork (my "Irish Kitty") early in the morning of Saturday, December 22nd, 2001.
That was when I arrived at her home to travel together with her to be married at the Washington, D.C. Temple.
That letter from her is my most precious possession and memento.
My memories of her still continue to suffuse my soul with feelings of most profound gratitude to God.
She is gone now, never to return, and life goes on; but I still cherish the blessing of the time we had together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home