True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Sent to Jeremy Betts & Mark Harne

Brother Betts,
The Priesthood blessing administered to me yesterday by you and Brother Harne was wondrously uplifting and sweet, but also tremendous in power.
This morning, an ultrasound examination was administered to my left and right carotid arteries, to further determine more about the extent of the suspected blockage prior to surgery.
The technician became somewhat agitated, and told me that the only indicator of my history of carotid artery blockage was the two faint scars on the right and left sides of my neck.
She also went on to say that the scars were much fainter than normal from those kinds of surgeries, so much so that she didn't even notice them at first.
Finally, she confessed to me that, not only is there no sign of blockage, both my carotid arteries are wider and clearer than the norm.
She told me that, if, previous to my morning visit to her, my arteries were blocked, they surely aren't blocked now.
I wasn't surprised, because I knew my condition prior to this morning's sonogram, and I also know the power exercised by the author and finisher of my faith, administered to me through two humble Priesthood Brethren.
Inasmuch as I do not have a current email address for Brother Harne, would you please forward this email to him?
Larry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home