True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

About Relationships, to a Darla Glessner

Darla,
Your comment about your sister Kara's and her husband's loving marriage of eleven years touched my heart, and reminded me about Brother and Sister Hill in the Martinsburg, WV Ward (I recently relocated to the Hedgesville, WV Ward).
I hadn't seen them in about 18 years or so, when I heard Sister Hill stand and share her testimony in Sacrament Meeting.
She said then that when she knelt at the Temple altar to be married, she looked across at the man she loved more than life itself.
Her testimony that day burrowed into my heart and remained there.
Recently, I encountered them anew in the Martinsburg, WV Meetinghouse, and told each of them separately of how much Sister Hill's previous testimony impressed me.
Sister Hill then immediately told me that her husband is the most handsome man in the world.
Afterwards, when I told Brother Hill about Sister Hill's comments about him to me, Paul blushed and simply said that he's ever so grateful for his wife's poor eyesight.
Larry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home