True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pogo & the GOP (a Dialogue with a Friend)

XXXXX,
The GOP's previous mantra could have been, "We have met the enemy and he is us."
It really concerns me that some still don't seem to get it.
Your analysis seems right on target to me.
Larry

Postscript: There is no such thing as a "sure win", but perhaps the smartest politician of all was William Tecumseh "Cump" Sherman.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Larry:
I think you're a sure win this November. The only saving grace to the repubs having screwed themselves the last 5 years is that the dems have screwed themselves even worse the past year. Isn't that how much of life is? He who screws up the least, wins.
XXXXX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home