True Stuff that I Made Up

PLEASE NOTE: The entries which are published at this site are solely my personal and sometimes whimsical musings. For information regarding my political positions and proposals, please visit www.LarryKump.us.

Further, this website is devoutly dedicated to all of my friends and associates, both early and late, who have mentored and influenced me. However, being who they are, the majority of them have been late most of the time.

  Also, check out my personal entry at Mormon.org.

Monday, April 26, 2010

From my Grandfather's Little Sister, Gertrude Kump Zeger

Larry
I am glad you have so many people backing you.
Being a Kump,I know you have the ability to be a good person for the job.
We are not slackers.
We put our whole heart in what we believe.
My Dad, being a carpenter, could make anything. He said if someone else did it he could.
We children just loved to watch him turn out a table leg on the turning lathe or build a cabinet.
He taught me how to put a cane seat in a chair and upholster furniture.
My thoughts and Prayers are with you.
Love,
Aunt Gertrude

----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry D. Kump" <kumpster@mymailstation.com>
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 1:35 PM
Subject: *Ward Clem's List of Seven Virtues

It is fantastic news that Larry D. Kump is running as a candidate for election to the West Virginia Legislature.
I've been a friend and colleague of Larry for over twenty years. For many of those years we served together in our union for professional employees.
Larry was an untiring advocate for Maryland's state employees, and I am sure that he will put his advocacy skills to good use as a representative of his West Virginia House of Delegates District #52.
With that being said, here are my top reasons for folks to vote for Larry D. Kump:
1. Larry is unselfish and honest.
2. Larry is all about helping others.
3. Larry will put his constituents' interests ahead of the special
interest lobbying groups.
4. Larry is a fiscal conservative, lives prudently in his private life,
and will take those skills and attitudes with him when he goes to serve others in the Legislature.
5. Larry believes in less government interference in our lives.
6. Larry recognizes that government has become increasingly bloated and expensive.
7. Larry believes that we are over taxed, and he will make every effort to reduce taxes on already cash strapped West Virginians.

*Ward Clem

* Not to be confused with David Letterman and his lists.

Personal Postscript from Larry:
Check out www.LarryKump.us and, regardless of where you live, send your campaign contributions on behalf of better governance to:
Friends of Larry D. Kump
c/o Robert B. Griffith, Treasurer
PO Box 1322
Hedgesville, WV 25421

Please also pass this along to your friends, family, and other associates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home